Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Santa Barbara

A couple weekends ago, Jason and I headed to Danelle (Jason's cousin) and Josh's house for Jason's birthday. They live in LA but we decided to go up to Santa Barbara for a day trip. We went a pretty waterfall (Nojoqui Falls). I guess sometimes it can be a torrent of water but most of the time it looks like a fairy land of trickling water because of all the moss that the water runs over. Anyway, since this is the driest that Southern CA has been in years, the waterfall is pretty sparse but there was still enough water to be beautiful. Here is Danelle and I in front of the trickling waterfall.


Jason and I posing in front of the waterfall. You can see how lush and green it is.


Here we are back in LA walking along the beach. As you can see, Danelle is 5 months pregnant! Jessica, another cousin, came with us.


That's all for now!

4 comments:

  1. Still a beautiful couple - you guys look great! (I love your hair long, by the way...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:09 PM

    Great pictures! Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a gorgeous photo of you and jason!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Love the pics. Waterfalls: I think they are one of my most treasured things out in nature, especially when there are ferns and moss associated with them like you just saw at "No Jokie Falls"!!

    ReplyDelete