Monday, November 06, 2006

Star Sightings...

First, can you guess the famous star in this photo?

I will tell you if you are right at the end of this post.

This weekend, Jason's dad, step-mom and step-brothers came to visit. We were going to go hiking at Joshua Tree but then realized that it was really far away. So then we decided to go to San Diego instead. Ha. Well, yes San Diego is farther than Joshua Tree but whatever....

We went to old town San Diego. Here is a picture of me outside the old prison!

Then we went and saw the oldest wood hotel in the US. Or something like that. It was beautiful with the full moon and everything!

Sunday the adults had to go to a conference so us kids went surfing. I actually decided to just lay there and read a book while the guys surfed and that is what I did. It was a really nice day. Then we drove around and looked at the beautiful mansions of Bel Air and walked around the UCLA campus.

Then we went to get ice cream and happened across a movie premiere! Jason let me jump out of the -slowly- moving car so I could see the stars as they were just beginning to walk in. If you guessed Brad Pitt, you are RIGHT! It was the premiere of "Babel". All the stars were right across the street from us. I guess we missed Richard Gere. Jason's step-brother Phil was heckling Brad Pitt. Yelling "Hey Brad" Trying to get his attention when the rest of the crowd was silent. It was embarrassing. But he got some good pictures so I didn't mind that much. Plus now Phil can say that Brad Pitt has heard his voice. Heh. It was really too bad that I was the only girl there. Because all the boys were like "This is so ridiculous. Who cares if it's Brad Pitt. He's just a human like us." So that was uber-annoying. Like I think he is a god or something. Geez, snobs.

I have been trying to add more pictures of Brad Pitt and a picture of Cate Blanchett but I am having technical difficulties so maybe I will add them later. Yeah, I saw Cate Blanchett. She was really pretty.

So that was my weekend. It was fun!

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool. I love Cate Blanchett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is Brandon Pit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Sounds like more fun than Joshua Tree National Forest. That would not have taken any time at all, once you got there. But it is interesting to see at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! That's awesome!

    Cate's an awesome actress.

    ReplyDelete