Saturday, August 04, 2007

New Zealand

Hello all! Starting on July 16th, Jason and I were in New Zealand for two weeks. I got back on Monday and have been meaning to write several posts about our trip but I have been playing catch up at work and home. Jason didn't come home with me because he went on to Papua New Guinea on a month-long mission trip. That is right, he will be in the country that just outlawed cannabalism in the 1970's for a month......

Anyway, he has the camera so he transferred all of our New Zealand pictures onto my ipod so I could bring them home and include them in my blog. I tried to transfer them onto the computer yesterday and quickly found there were no pictures on my ipod..... under settings the photo import was turned off. So....it has been a horrible blow for me.... :] Just kidding. Everything will be fine, you guys will just have to wait a month to see our pictures and hear our stories. I think I will import one picture from the internet from a particularly beautiful place we experienced. That will make me feel better.




Interestingly, none of the pics on the internet were as good or taken from the same angle as the ones Jason and I took. It is interesting because there is a huge sign that says "Best View of Banks Peninsula.....20 meters" . And it really was the best view. Anyway, here is a different view form Banks peninsula. And yes the water really is that blue....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:50 PM

    I for one will be waiting breathlessly for the pictures to return in a month. I can't wait to see them! Oh, and Jason too : )

    Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  2. new zealand! you lucky duck! i'm just dripping with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:06 PM

    thank you for that one pic, anyway. It looks like a totally unique place. I'm happy you got to go there. Did you see any sheep?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been to so many cool places...to think that after a trip around the world honeymoon you deserved to visit another continent!! Amazing. I'm so happy for you and hope to see those pictures someday so I can live vicariously through you...

    ReplyDelete