Sunday, February 15, 2009

Native Foods and IMAX

Today we went to Orange County with Jesse and Louisa to watch "Under the Sea" in 3-D at the IMAX there. It was so good! It really felt like you were scuba diving. Jason thought they spent too much time following cuttle fish but I thought they were kind of cute...

Afterward, we went to Native Foods. Native Foods is a great vegan restaurant in so cal. It only has like 5 or so locations and like nerds, Jason and I are trying to visit all of them. Here is Jason indulging in the portabella sausage burger.


SO GOOD! And there is nothing like sweet potato fries....

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Native Foods! Remember how we tried to go that Sunday in Palm Springs and they were closed? Such a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!

    I LOVE Native Foods too! My favorite is their vegan chocolate cake! YUM YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there were some around here! Looks good!!

    ReplyDelete