Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Often times, Jason and I kind of forget a holiday is coming up until it is the next day. That is what happened with this Valentine's Day. Luckily, both of us are pretty easy-going about such things so neither of us were upset that the other forgot. :]

My mom didn't forget however. She texted me at about 7pm and told me to check my mail box. I checked my email and didn't see anything. Then realized maybe she was talking about my real mail box. Pathetic huh? So I headed outside and found this big box of chocolates in my box.


I happily brought it back inside. Jason saw it and without missing a beat said, "You're welcome!" He thought maybe he would be lucky enough to have a anonymous chocolate box put in the mailbox, that he could take credit for. He wasn't of course, but I giggled at his audacity.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason my Google Reader isn't showing me your blogs in real time...I get them a couple of months late. Very annoying. Anyway, this is a hilarious post. I love it. :) Go Jason! Nice try.

    ReplyDelete