Wednesday, April 15, 2009

International Food Fair and Protest

At school today, we had our first annual International Food Fair.  This was always my favorite event in college so I was excited for lunch today.

One of the tables.
My poor students are really the most international thing we have so there was a lot of pressure to perform!  ;]  My students brought some delicious kim bops and vegetarian chop chae.

Some of my students eating some Pringles that someone brought.  Hey, it's a work in progress.
After school Louisa and I took part in my very first protest!  I made a poster and everything.   Upon further reflection, I should have made my sign a little easier to read.  It was pretty fun and there were enough people that I didn't feel uncomfortable.  I even saw some people I know!


No comments:

Post a Comment