Monday, July 01, 2013

June's End: Filled Pages

I finally got into the journaling groove.  The last couple weeks I didn't miss a day!  I would like to continue this habit.  I'm not yet sure that only one page is enough to really make a difference.  However, time has been a restraining factor for this habit so I will have to see if I have the time to do more.  1 page is better than nothing!

Now it's time to get my rewards.  There are so many, it almost seems like work!  I have my eye out for a pocket notebook.  Comment if you have any suggestions.  As soon as I finish all the pages in my current journal, I will start using my leather one.  Ugh, that is going to be very hard.  Oh well, it needs to be done.

Past month updates:

I'm still working out.  I lost 5 pounds last month.  Nice!  It has helped that we have finished moving and I have a workout partner now who lives only 4 minutes away.  But she is on vacation this month!  So I have to have my own motivation it seems...

I've been doing quite well drinking water.  I'm sipping on my last bottle of water for the night as I type this.  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment