Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sorry!

For everyone who reads my blog regularly (um if there is anyone) I am sorry for not updating you on things for the past several days. Here is a quick summery of what has been happening.

I am done with school! I have a bacherlor's degree in Communication with a minor in general studies emphasis in Italian. Woohoo! I guess I won't feel much about it until I march in May though. Then it will really hit me. Maybe.

I had another bridal shower! This is my thrid one and each one was very different and fun. I loved them all! Thank you to everyone who took the time to put them together for me! I was searching for a picture of a slumber party because that is what my bridal shower was when I came across the plate and napkin pattern that my mom used to decorate! Ha!


I am now home and am crazy busy trying to get everything done for the wedding. You can't blame me much for not posting can you? Well, hopefully I will find the time to post again before I am a Mrs.

4 comments:

  1. Why do you have a picture of someone else graduating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you have a picture of Luke skywalker when you are talking about vacation time? To make it more interesting obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:06 PM

    Wer sagte, da�

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:58 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete