Sunday, November 09, 2008

New Clothes and Lia Sophia

Target has some really cute dog clothes. Mosey doesn't really need clothes because he lives in Southern California. But I was tempted nonetheless.

Can't say that Mosey really appreciated my spending hard earned money on him.

Today, I also had my very first Lia Sophia Party. Here is the hostess Rebeca with my jewelry on display.


I was pretty nervous at first but it went really well. It was pretty easy actually. I booked another party at Rebeca's party so along with my previously booked parties, I am in good shape for December.

2 comments:

  1. Look at Mosey!! What a cute, well-dressed doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:50 PM

    Mosey may live in SO. CAL., but he can now travel to the mountains and keep warm there, too.

    ReplyDelete