Sunday, November 02, 2008

Solo Day

Today Ginger had to work so I took her car and headed to Plymouth. It was a beautiful drive and I stopped a couple times just to take pictures


and drive some residential streets.



I got to Plymouth about 45 minutes after I left immediately limped into a waterfront diner for lunch. That is right, I am still limping... I got the best bread bowl I have ever had!




It wasn't sourdugh, it was soft french bread filled with yummy sweet potato soup.

I visited Plymouth Rock next. It is a lot bigger than this picture shows....



I still haven't grown out of my thriftiness while traveling so I didn't pay to go into the Mayflower museum. I just took a picture of the replica.



Then I started aimlessly driving down the coast. I stopped at a beach and took this pictures.



Before I knew it, I was at the bridge that connects Cape Cod to the mainland. Well, I might as well go to Cape Cod right?

Here is a bench I saw in Sandwich.


Couldn't help pulling over and taking a picture. Soon, it was time to head back to Boston and pick up Ginger. I felt I should at least get a picture of some salt marsh before I left!


So I did and then took off, thinking I would be late picking Ginger up. In fact, it only took me about an hour and 15 minutes. I actually got to Ginger's early enough to see her in action as a nurse practitioner.


I had a very good solo day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:43 PM

    Another perfectly beautiful area that you spent the day in.

    Ginger looks so cute and professional!! Tell Ginger congrats, from me, on going all the way to being a nurse practicioner!! Good for her!

    ReplyDelete