Thursday, March 26, 2009

No More Dog Park

Today Mosey was attacked by a dog at the big dog park.  His neck was ripped open (ok, so that is true but a bit melodramatic. What can I say, I'm a dog mom) by a border collie with an unfortunate predator instinct.  The aggressor's human mom seemed to think it was Mosey's fault that her dog picked up my baby by the neck and shook him not once but twice.  Therefore, I believe I am too upset to ever go back to the big dog park.  So there you are, today Mosey lost the thing he likes the most but at least he didn't lose his life.  We went to the vet and got him stitched up.

Mosey gets especially snuggly when sick or at the vet and today was no exception. 

Here he is after being fixed up.

He is heavily drugged, so now that the terror has worn off, I find him really cute.

      He should be ok.  Jason has a test in the morning and it is really late now so I hope he can sleep.  It is always upsetting when something like this happens....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, glad to see you are posting on your Blogspot again. Good luck in getting them all posted by THIS New Year!! (12/31/2011) :)

    ReplyDelete