Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Reagan Library and Griffith Observatory

 Today our entire school went on a field trip.  Some of us went to Body Worlds and some of us went to the Reagan Library.  Since I have already seen Body Worlds, I headed up the group that went to the Library.   Then the two groups met up at the Griffith Observatory.  Below, I am standing by the Air Force One that is in the Reagan Library.  It is in a beautiful area and the plane is awesome.  I am sure the modern one is much cooler but I bet this plane was amazing back in the day.  


Here is where President Reagan is buried.  I think that the quote on the wall kind of sums up what Reagan truly believed and lived in his presidency.  I think it is why he was so loved.  I think that we could use that kind of optimism. 


Here is a pictures of me outside of the Griffith.  I wish I had brought my better camera....


Here is a picture of most of the students and faculty and staff of our school in front of the Griffith.  A very beautiful place!  You should visit here too!  As you can see above, you can get a really great view of the Hollywood sign.  


I know that this is a lot more than 1 picture but I couldn't choose!

1 comment:

  1. Wow -- your hair is LONG now! :) Very beautiful...

    ReplyDelete