Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day


Well, today was the day that many people have been looking forward to.  Me?  Not so much.  I think today is the day that America is going to start changing for the worse.  I hope that I am not right, but I think I am.  Anyway, we had a little school get together to watch the $100+ million inauguration.  I told my students to be there and they were pretty much the only ones who showed up.  


All the students who actually contributed a vote to this travesty, I presume are at home, playing PSIII and thanking the hip new president for getting them a half day off school to veg out.  ;]


 

2 comments:

  1. Michelle9:43 AM

    Except me and my Mom and Dad, who felt we witnessed a pretty amazing day in our history.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the other college students that didn't show up. I know it meant a lot to a lot of people. Over 2 million people got to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete