Friday, January 30, 2009

Auditioning

Today I went to an audition for a student film.  I had to memorize a monologue before hand so adapted one from my favorite childhood book and have been memorizing it for the last few days.  Here I am with my headshot about to go in.  


I did well on my monologue, but could have done a lot better on the improv they asked me to do... it's either one thing or it's another.

In other news, my brother Michael called me from the hospital this morning about to go in for an emergency appendectomy.  I wasn't as worried as I would've been because Jason went through that a few years ago.  But I was VERY glad to hear that the surgery was successful and he is now in the recovery room.  

1 comment:

  1. You are AWESOME and so adventurous. Good luck with the part!

    ReplyDelete