Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April's End: Smaller!

There is a robin sitting on 4 perfectly blue eggs in the hanging fern on my front porch.  I feel just like her.  After 4 weeks of working out, I have lost 4 pounds!  I wish I had such a physical demonstration of my success so far.  I would definitely wear my 4 eggs on my head or something.  Instead, I just have numbers on a scale and a measuring tape. Speaking of measurements, let me fill you in on those.

So far I've lost:

Biceps- 1/2 inch
Stomach- 2 inches
Hips- 0, zilch, null, nada, nothing, niente.  Totally not dwelling on it....
Thighs- 1/4 inch
Weight- 4 pounds

Now, if it wasn't for the fact that EVERYONE gave me chocolate for my birthday, I'm thinking those numbers would be better.  You know that there is only one way to get rid of chocolate.  I have half a box and 1 bar left so I better get back to it! .....Now where did I put that Toblerone?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! One pound a week is an reasonable goal and something it sounds like you can maintain. Way to go Larissa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miljoy11:36 PM

    Hopefully no mama robin attacks yet (or in the future). I've read a pound a week is a healthy pace for the body to adjust, so way to go! Time to celebrate with more chocolate! :) Comfort food is my weakness. Actually food in any context, celebratory or otherwise. Dang. But if you're having Toblerone, then I'm having more chocolate cake!

    ReplyDelete