Thursday, November 17, 2005

An Update

The main reason that I am updating my blog right now is because I am sick of my adsense displaying ads about microbiology. I am pretty excited because I know what a lot of the words in the ads mean. But I mean, I am already in school enough. Here, I am going to put some key words in this post so that adsense will put up some nice feel good ads. Feel good huh? hmmm. Flowers, babies, puppies, pictures, weddings, financial security, family, Bible, books, movies, friends, nature.... heh.
That's better huh?

5 comments:

  1. I guess that didn't work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the ads take keywords from the post text or the title of the text?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean title of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dunno actually. :] It seems like it only updates every once in awhile. Like the last time it updated it was talking about bridesmaid dresses. I would experiment but I don't think it does it often enough to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:40 AM

    Actually, if you look at this post with comments, AdSense just has ads for AdSense... I guess that makes sense... I hate accidental neccesary puns.

    ReplyDelete