Saturday, June 07, 2008

Brandon and Marisol 6.7.2008


Today my cousin, Brandon, got married! They chose  beautiful spot, Camp Mivoden.  It is crazy when someone your own age that you have grown up with ties the knot.  Just ask my cousins.  :]  The flowers were amazing (thanks to my auntie), 

the couple was happy, 

the cake was good, 


and there was even a sunset at the end of the day which prompted my brother and his girlfriend, Navi, to burst into dance.  


I also had a once in some lifetimes picture taken today.  Here is me, my mom, and my grandpa at the ages of 25, 50, and 75.  

This will change in a couple weeks so we had to be sure to get a picture today while we are all together.  A very nice day.  

4 comments:

  1. A very good-looking couple! And a fun generational picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...weird. Marisol (if it's the same one, which it looks like it is) worked in my office this year! I knew she was engaged, but didn't realize to whom! Funny how connections happen everywhere.

    Oh, and the 25/50/75 picture is awesome. What an opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:11 PM

    Beautiful choice of pics, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:12 PM

    Notice the trend for generational heighth gains. Wonder how tall your kids will be?
    Mahi

    ReplyDelete