Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduation Day!

Today both my mom and my brother graduated! My mom with a Master's in Marriage and Family Therapy and my brother with a Bachelor's in Public Relations. Although they went to different universities, they were able to march together because their universities are affiliated. ANYWAY.... Here is a picture of the happy graduates!


Here are some friends from high school that I haven't seen since I left there my sophomore year. Donnie, in the blue shirt, has been my brother's best friend ever since 2nd grade. Awww, the memories. :]

Ok, here is a family shot!

Which of these three things doesn't belong......

Interestingly enough, my brother and I had the same teacher but at different schools. Ms. McGuire taught me in high school and Michael in college. Here is a picture of my brother, Ms. McGuire and I.


Here is my mom making a speech at our graduation lunch afterward! As you can see, there is a wonderful ambiance at Don Giovanni's in St. Helena.


Here is my dessert and mini me looking on. Just kidding, but she does kind of look like it huh?


The restaurant is dog friendly but not really crazy puppy Mosey friendly so we had to tie him to a tree outside. As you can see, he is very happy to see us return.


It was a beautiful weekend in Napa Valley and since my brother has a good job at a winery there, I am sure we will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment