Monday, June 30, 2008

Wilted Hopes

Well, I had hoped that all my plants had made it through the 100 degree weather with no water while we were gone but my blood orange tree didn't look too good when we got back. I gave it a thorough watering and it has mostly revived but some leaves just fell listlessly off the branches.


In happier news, it is my mom's birthday today! Happy Birthday! I don't have a picture of her here because she is in London for the first time. I am sure she is having more fun than if she were here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:56 PM

    Actually, yes, I had quite a lot of fun on my birthday! In fact the entire 2 weeks that I was in England were amazingly wonderful! Thanks to Larissa for blazing a trail for me. I have a lot of other countries to visit to catch up...

    Thank you for remembering me on your blog : )
    Mahi

    ReplyDelete