Sunday, June 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!


Today was Jason's 26th birthday!  I spent most of the day cooking.  For lunch I made some questionable mushroom soup and lotus root tempura.  Lotus root is pretty good.  I had it in china in many different forms.  It kinda tastes like tater tots.  


For Jason's birthday dinner, I made fajitas.  After dinner was dessert which was a great strawberry banana trifle cake.  I have come to the decision that trifle cakes are the best cakes.  Especially when there is more pudding and less cake.  Jason got some nice gifts for his birthday like the canon 40D, a wetsuit, and a new leatherman. Happy Birthday!




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:06 PM

    Okay, I am remembering this event... Those were the best fajitas I've ever had and the trifle cake was amazing! Quite a good cook you are turning out to be : )
    Mahi

    ReplyDelete