Saturday, October 08, 2005

Blogs and Tachycardia

So, I have tried to do an online type journal thing before. I posted about 3 times. Let's see if I can at least beat my previous record.

A week ago, my fiance` Jason got a call from Loma Linda School of Medicine. "The admissions committee would like to offer you a spot in the medical class of..." Etc. This was quite the exciting moment. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to experience it with him. But I hugged him directly afterward and let me tell you his heart was beating quite profusely. Or as they will encourage him to say in med school, "The patient had severe tachycardia..."

Today, Jason sent his $100 dollar deposit to the school along with a "data sheet" asking him all kinds of questions like his age and address and other such redundancies which they asked in his application. As we were walking out of the post office, Jason turned to me and said "You realize I just sold my soul to Loma Linda..."

I am grateful that other people of a more menacing type haven't found out that all his soul costs is $100.

I am feeling pretty sick today. I wish I could post a picture that showed a picture of a very sick looking person so you could see the degree of sorriness that you should feel for me, but I think I will save the carazzzzy technical stuff for my second post.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:27 PM

    I am grateful that other people of a more menacing type haven't found out that all his soul costs is $100.

    HA! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa! You haven't told me yet that you were coming here next year!!! Yay! We can hang out again! So, I guess I'll see you around the first of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my way of telling you! Good thing you read all the posts huh? ;} That smily face looks evil. Anyway yeah, sometime around the first of the year would be coo'. haha

    ReplyDelete