Thursday, October 20, 2005

Fall is in the air

Just so you know, fall here is BEAUTIFUL! The air is crisp, the sweater inviting, the leaves falling, and the couples are snuggling! In fall here, the leaves all change color and you can't help but go on a quest for the perfect leaf. You can press it but it will never be the same as the first day when you find it on the ground and can spend half an hour just staring and exclaiming "wow".

Here is a picture of some leaves in Jason's yard. Behold beauty:


You know what would be a perfect living arrangement for me? Simply this: I would have not just a summer house but a fall, winter and spring house as well. Not that I have a summer house right now but anyway...

I could travel all over and find just the place I love the most in spring and live there every spring in house that was built to best represent spring. For fall, maybe I would buy a house in Vermont or Massachusettes where I could live in a small town where people still make their own maple syrup (do places like that still exist?).

That would be the life eh?

Oh, by the way. If you want to comment but you don't have a login or password, just click on comment and go to the bottom of the page and fill in the other circle. Then you can just write something, enter your name, publish the post and go on your merry way! Hope to hear from you all. Don't forget to click on my ads! Actually, I have found that I have been clicking on my ads a lot because they relate to the things I write about. "Cheap bridesmaid dresses"? I'll click away!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:23 PM

    Okay, I thought I'd try this "responding to blog" thing and see how it works...

    I still say the match stick is the best "onions make my eyes water" remedy. I never think to cut an onion half an hour before I'm going to cook. But if you do, that's great! I really do like the picture of you and the onion and I think all the garb is much more fun.

    I like the idea of 4 dream houses. I'll be happy to house sit one of them when you are away!

    Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:30 AM

    Your exuberance for life makes me sick... but I think that pissing off cynics is a sign that you're on a the right track!

    Also, I think the almighty Mahi posted on the wrong entry, but to comment on what she said, the matches must have a phosphorous tip, otherwise they don't work. I found this out while making an African Vegtable curry dish recently.

    ReplyDelete