Thursday, October 27, 2005

Old Italy Pictures

I was feeling nostalgic so I thought I would reminisce with some picture from my year studying abroad in Italy. These are some pictures that some of my friends sent me. They are lucky because they had a digital camera and I had a film one. That is why I am putting their pictures up here and not mine.


This is Lisa, Gilbert and I waiting for a train. McDonald's ice cream was only 50 cents a cone!

This is Bonnie and I on a beach in England. Miranda, Bonnie and I went on a road trip for spring break!! Woohoo!


This is us on our road trip being obvious tourists... And one last picture:

Bonnie and I on a scooter 1 minute (literally) before we crashed into that mini wall you see in the background. Bonnie still bears scars down her leg. I had jeans so I escaped with just a haunted memory! :]

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:10 AM

    Small world! I go to school with Lisa and Gilbert! They are awesome...oh yeah and I got my dress today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:11 AM

    I forgot to say...From Tif

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beach in the second picture looks really nice. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete