Sunday, October 09, 2005

Whenever I open this page....

My mind goes blank. I think of all the things that I want to write while I am logging in and such but then when I get to the page where I am going to write, my mind goes blank. Blogging anxiety?

This is my second post. One more until I will have matched my previous record.

My fiance and I watched Madagascar last night. Yes it was at the dollar theater, yes we are cheap. By the way, does anyone know why the dollar theater costs $2? I mean, they should just call it "Cheap theater". Maybe I can get them on false advertising....

Oh, Madagascar. We decided we should see this movie because we are going to be spending a bit of time in Madagascar for our honeymoon. Turns out, the only thing that signifies the island as being Madagascar is the existence of Lemurs in the movie. People who don't know that Lemurs only live in Madagascar were probably wondering where the name came from.

It was an ok movie. I guess I have gotten used to animated movies that are advertised for kids but are really funny for adults as well. There were funny parts but most of the humor ran pre-adolescent. Ah well. It was only 2 bucks.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it yet. Should I sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a lot of time to kill and it is either on video or in the dollar theater. How much are movie tickets around there now? When I moved away from central CA, they were up to $8.

    ReplyDelete