Friday, October 03, 2008

Assembly line

The other day, my conversation partner, Patricia, gave me some macadamia nuts from her tree.  I know right?  I thought they only grew in Hawaii.  :]  Anyway, the outer green husk it really hard to get open especially with my calcium deficient fingernails.  So I gave one to Mosey.

  
He very quickly and neatly chomped it right open.  




Pretty soon I had a nice assembly line going.  Give a nut to Mosey, go get another nut, take opened nut from Mosey, give him a new nut before he got upset.  It worked pretty well.  Now I have a whole bunch of really really REALLY hard shells to get through.  I am going to take a hammer to them soon.   

2 comments:

  1. That must be why they cost so much at the store. It's not that they come all the way from Hawai'i (they probably come from California), but it's that they have to hire a dog to open them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:53 AM

    Becky and Larissa, you are both funny! Mahi

    ReplyDelete