Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Preparations...

I joined Lia Sophia, the company that makes the jewelry for the jewelry party that I went to at my mom's house the other day. That means that I go to people's houses and give jewelry parties and get a commission now. Tomorrow is my 'starter party' in which the woman who signed me up gives a party at my house and I get all the parties that were booked at that party. That is how my 'business' starts. So we will see how it goes tomorrow.

The theme of the party is dessert and jewelry so I made some fresh fruit pies.


Yay! We will see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. These pies look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pies look delicious. Especially the strawberry. Okay, and the peach. Fine - AND the raspberry. They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE did you get that luscious fresh fruit??? I can't get over how tasty they look. Wow.

    ReplyDelete