Wednesday, October 08, 2008

White Coat Ceremony

Back when I was passionate about going to PA school, I spread that passion to my roommate and good friend Typheni.  My life has taken me in a different direction, but she has followed through and just started PA school this fall.  To reward me for my career counseling, she asked me to put on her white coat at her white coat ceremony tonight.  I of course was very flattered and performed my duty to perfection :]  
My good friend Crystal is in the same class.  It was a lot of fun to see them for the last time before they disappear for the next two years into the endless pages of their textbooks .  Here is a group picture as well as a picture of me with both of my buddies.  




 



3 comments:

  1. Awww, I know Typheni! Congrats to her. And your shiny shirt is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Typheni! And where is the picture of you in the white coat?? Which I'm sure isn't as flattering as your shiny gold! WOW. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:32 PM

    Hey - thanks for pics of your friends, Typheni and Crystal. Did they know each other at SWAU? They were both in the area, but maybe not at the same time. Terriffic that they are taking PA.
    Love your blouse!!

    ReplyDelete