Sunday, October 26, 2008

Laguna Beach

Today we went to the beach. Usually we go north near Santa Monica to go to the beach. Today we went south to Laguna Beach. The only other times I have been here was for scuba diving.

We walked down to a smallish cove and settled in.


We were very excited because this time of year, Mosey and Pierre are able to accompany us. We settled Mosey in on his staked leash


and Pierre under his umbrella


and enjoyed the amazing weather. It was absolutely the best day I have had at the beach since we moved here. Ahhhhhh......


After we got home from the beach we remembered that we had been invited to a progressive Halloween party. I quickly rummaged through my clothes and found my mom's dress from the 70's that I wore for 70's Game Show night at school. Jason put on his regular clothes because he is the original party pooper. Certain fashion era flunkies didn't get my outfit, as they asked me, "What are you supposed to be, pretty?" Oh yeah, like I was thinking, "Hmmm. Maybe I will wear this so that when people ask me what I am I can say, 'I am pretty!'"

We stopped by Ryan and Kristen's, where they has just finished carving pumpkins. Then it was off to RJ and Katie's where we had a Karaoke competition. Here is Jason getting jiggy to "I saw the sign".
Here I am with my group singing "Bye bye bye".

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day!

    The beach looks so inviting.

    You look SOO 70s!

    ReplyDelete