Friday, October 24, 2008

Packages!!!!!!!

Today I got a huge pile of packages!


It was so exciting to see them on the front porch when I got home from work today! And they were all for me!

I had ordered a bunch of metal reindeer from Pottery Barn to decorate for Christmas and I also got my starter kit from Lia Sophia. The starter kit includes 26 pieces of jewelry and everything else you need to give a jewelry party. Very exciting. I unpacked the reindeer.


Very cute! And then noticed that Mosey and I were stuck in the living room. Our getaway path was obstructed by the pile of empty boxes.


Ah, what a great feeling! :]

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE getting packages! Just yesterday I opened the mailbox to find a newsletter from Amistad International (which I enjoy and write for/edit), as well as four packages containing CDs we'd recently ordered. It was exciting! Hooray for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete