Friday, October 10, 2008

DPS


Ok, so don't report me to the Doggie Protective Services.  Today I was getting the sheets off the bed to wash when Mosey jumped on the bed and wouldn't get off of them.  So I gathered him in the sheets put the whole bundle in the washing machine.  He kind of got still like..."Um, you aren't going to leave me here are you?" And just looked at me.  I grabbed the camera and got a couple pictures of his cuteness before turning the washer on for his bath.  Just kidding.  I took him out and he was happy to go chase after his rawhide bone like any other innocent puppy.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! What an adorable shot of Mosey! And I like your bathing methods. I wonder if that would be easier than how I currently bathe Raina - in the tub. She hates it. I can't believe he stayed that long for you to get photos.

    ReplyDelete