Friday, October 03, 2008

The VP Debates..

Tonight, I watched the VP debates.  I enjoyed them thoroughly.  I know this is petty, but Biden really looks like he got a face lift.  Not that that has to do with anything.... but didn't anyone else notice that?


Afterward, Mosey and I listened to all the media say how horrible Sarah Palin was.  I took it in stride because I am used to their bias, but Mosey was pretty upset.  In fact, he went on a rampage and tore up all the things in the cupboard in protest. 
 

Poor little dog.  I tried to tell him that it wouldn't make a difference.  The media are puppy kickers.  But he wouldn't listen and went on to down a mini box of dots. 
 

I keep telling him it is not healthy to be an emotional eater but he is a selective listener....

5 comments:

  1. Once again, you know I'm in the opposite camp here, but I really am curious what, specifically, you like about Palin and why you want her to be president. Of course, it's your blog, so you don't have to answer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing...what a silly dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:03 AM

    Larissa, you and Mosey are hillarious. Cerise, why don't you answer your own question about your favorite candidate? Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I gave my own answer here! Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA!

    Nicely written!

    ReplyDelete