Thursday, May 08, 2008

All in Good Time...



These pictures show you the cleanest my office has been in 6 months.  Really, I am actually proud in a backward sort of way.  

I consider myself an organized person, but I guess I work best when someone has put an organizational system into place and I just follow the rules.   Organizing myself seems to be a different story.  I tell myself that if anyone criticizes me, I will tell them "This is a working office.  I am far too busy to keep it looking like a museum."  That would show them!  We will see if anyone mentions it and if they do if I will have the guts to be such a snob.  :]

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the red with the dark wood. Your office is MUCH fancier than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:27 PM

    I have known a number of college professors whose offices make yours look like a cover of one of Martha Stewarts magazines. I would love to be there when you get a chance to use your pre-planned retort! Mahi

    ReplyDelete