Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mountain Biking and Fondue

My mom loves mountain biking and I have never been interested. Today, she insisted that I go with her. Ok fine. We had a really good time. She gave me some good tips so that I wouldn't fly over my handle bars and it really helped. We came to some nice water and after contemplating for a minute or two, my mom decided to ride her bike into the water. After that, I had to too. Here is a video of me doing so.





The water was actually pretty cold which is why I was shrieking. :]



Here is me going down a hill.



I was scared stiff at first but when I did it the second time, I wondered what my problem was before. I am such a wuss sometimes....

Tonight, we went shopping and I used up 3 of the 5 gift cards that I needed to. My wallet feels much lighter, but in a good way. Afterwards, my mom was dying of hunger so we stopped at "The Melting Pot", a fondue restaurant!!! It was so good! I have always loved fondue and this place was good, and not that expensive. Here we are partaking....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:18 AM

    Mountain biking is even more fun than it looks. If you don't have a bike, sell your comfy chair, toss the remote and GO BUY A GOOD BIKE!

    Free advice from Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 PM

    yum i went to a melting pot here in chicago for josh's birthday. it was pretty good. cheese is goood. lily was not a fan of this resteraunt though. maybe cause it takes like THREE hours to eat a full meal of fondue. we got the BIG night out special with like four courses. chocolate..... that was the best thing ever. oh and your a nutty nut going into the river. i bet it felt good though.

    ReplyDelete