Monday, May 12, 2008

OMGoodness!


I was innocently strolling through the grocery store looking for the frozen peas when I came across this beauty.  


And it gets better inside.  If you like grasshopper pie, this is the ice cream for you.  My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.  Forget the cheapo kind that has actual chips (yes I am talking to you Breyers) in it, I like the splintered chocolate in my mint chocolate.  This ice cream with oreos is even better.  I had to work hard to limit myself to one small cup today.  It was really hard to stop.  Even though this is not a commercial for Dreyers, it is most definitely an endorsement.  Although I have always been a die-hard Dreyers fan, I now feel that it is important to tell the world.  That is all.  

5 comments:

  1. Wait... Breyers is cheapo--?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion yes. But Jason disagrees with me and I am sure other people do too. I just don't like the texture of the ice cream. It is not creamy, it just breaks off instead of scooping. Also, the chocolate chips taste like wax. That is my opinion and I am sticking to it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:21 PM

    I'll be right over to help you with that... Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:52 PM

    Thank you Larissa - It is as good as it looks! Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:36 PM

    I would be better off not discovering such a thing! I love Breyers natural vanilla because it has only 4 ingredients and it goes well with other things on it. But I know what you mean by it breaking off instead of scooping. In fact, just yesterday it broke off and landed on the floor :( I never buy it, but G-Pa does, and then I can't resist.
    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete