Thursday, July 03, 2008

Commencement Banquet

This next week, Jason officially starts his third year of medical school! That means an end to book work and beginning to clinical experience. To celebrate this momentous occasion, the school puts on a commencement banquet. It was at a beautiful restaurant overlooking the San Bernardino mountains. Of course the food was amazing and that is what I cared about the most.


Jason was going to wear and green shirt and brown canvas shoes even after I showed him the gold and black dress I was planning to wear, which prompted me to ask him, "What? Are you going to the forest?" He smartly changed to match me better, drawing the line at a gold tie saying, "I'm not going to match you THAT obviously." Anyway, I thought he looked very handsome. We had a wonderful time.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jason -- it's a big accomplishment! And you are a very handsome looking couple. :)

    ReplyDelete