Sunday, July 20, 2008

Slumber Party!

I haven't seen Ceri, a dear friend from my year in Italy, since she left Florence 5 years ago. Her family lives in Palm Springs and she invited some of her friends from the area and I to a slumber party! Her parents are moving tomorrow but tonight we got to party!

First we went to a really good Mexican restaurant that had a live band. I was glad that all of us girls burst out in song together when a song that we knew came on. It built camaraderie. Here is Ceri and I before stuffing ourselves.


After that, we went back to Ceri's house and settled in to watch Chocolate. That is a good movie. I really liked it better the second time for some reason. We ate some amazing homemade caramel corn and pudding pie.

Here we are lazing about getting ready to watch. From right to left, it is Louisa, Deanna, Jenny, and Ceri.

3 comments:

  1. All this talk about stuffing yourself and yet you are still so skinny...hmm
    Hi Dean Ceri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:19 PM

    It is so nice to stay connected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you got such good pictures of the weekend! I keep meaning to post about the party, and just haven't. You did such a good job that I will probably just link to your blog from mine!

    ReplyDelete