Friday, July 11, 2008

Our New iPhones


So Jason and I decided to shrug off our "normal people" persona and  stand in line for an iPhone for 5 hours...   When we arrived at the apple store, the line curved around the entire building.  The apple people made us comfortable, giving us iced coffee and tea (neither of which we like) and showing us the iPhones we would soon buy (look, no touch).  Here is Jason waiting in line.  


The new iPhone is pretty cool.  Jason could tell you a lot more about it.  I just like the fact that I have the internet with me all the time.  I think I can even blog from it!  I will try that soon.  Oh by the way, I had to change my cell number so if you know me, email me and I will tell you the new number.    

5 comments:

  1. Bowing to the "Big Apple", are we?? It's ok -- my husband loves his iBook. We're coming around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59 PM

    I can't believe you stood in line for 5 hours!!! Why didn't you just go the next day? What the heck??? Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Five hours? Thats nothing. I waited overnight in front of Walmart to get the Nintendo GameCube when it first came out.

    Also, Apple is an evil corporation that stands for everything that could go wrong in the world of personal computing and the internet.

    They make a couple of damn good products though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your irony. But don't act so nochalant, I have personally seen you drooling over the iphone more than once. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:05 PM

    Hey, what am I missing out on??

    ReplyDelete