Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Dog Whisperer Technique

So whenever I have watched the dog whisperer, I notice that he walks the dog while wearing rollerblades.  He lets the dogs pull him so as to tire them out more efficiently.  Mosey is never tired so I decided to try this technique with him in the parking lot next door.  After dark it is mostly deserted.  It was quite scary at first but once I realized I had SOME control over his movement, I became a lot more comfortable.  Here we are about to embark on our experiment.

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:16 AM

    You are either very brave or CRAZY! That dog pulled me at breakneck speed all over the campground up at Big Bear on my bike! He never wore out, just kept going faster and faster and faster! Good luck with this experiment and if I see you in Pasadena on your roller blades, I'll know what happened! Mahi

    ReplyDelete