Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

Tonight, Lousia and I went to the Redlands Bowl Summer Music festival.  They have a couple performances each week.  There is only one play performance per summer so this time I was sure I didn't miss it!  This year was the Wizard of Oz.  SO GOOD!  They sang wonderfully and the acting was great!  


Here is Lousia and I with the stage barely visiable in the background.  



That is right, it is outdoors!  

Last year when I attended a play during the Shakespeare festival at the Redlands Bowl, I noticed a woman eating an artichoke.  Only in California, I said at the time.  That is actually one thing I really like about California.  :]  Inspired by that sight, this year, I decided to bring an more exciting snack than last years, which was nothing.  So I brought some edamame beans.    Louisa brought some homemade Greek salad.  YUM!



2 comments:

  1. Ohhh - I love OUTDOOR summer musicals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Redlands Bowl is so awesome. We saw a production of Beauty and the Beast that was a blast--very well done. You two are adorable, and what tasty food!

    ReplyDelete