Friday, July 04, 2008

Lounging

One thing that I forgot to miss about northern California, is the granite.  I love it for some reason. One thing I like is that it makes convenient benches for you in the middle of nowhere.  Here I am waiting on a granite chair for the rafts to take off.  


It was quite comfortable and great for people watching.  It was a pretty cool camp surrounded by hills and oak grasslands.  The smell was so familiar.  It took me right back to my past life.  I felt nostalgic but I am not sure exactly about what.  I guess it is just strange looking back on my life and seeing how much things have changed.  That's enough about that!  :]


2 comments:

  1. Rafts? You went rafting? :) Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:52 PM

    Let's see... you lived in Northern California 1984-1985, 1989-1991, 1993-1999. So that is more than 1/3 of your life. Things have changed a lot and my guess is they will continue to do so. May it always be for the better. May ALL your dreams come true!
    Mahi

    ReplyDelete