Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fruit......

Today, Jason and I went to Costco.  We must have been in a certain kind of summer mood because we picked out a plethora of fruit.  This picture below is what we came home with.  Keep in mind we decided to put the cherries and grapes back.  Probably a good thing right?


This fruit is amazing.  We have almost finished all the nectarines which are perfectly ripe and juicy.  We haven't started on the peaches yet because they are still a little hard.  We have been having fruit plates for every meal.  Yum!


6 comments:

  1. Are those fondue forks? Awesome. 'Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hungry for a good nectarine now. When Jason and I go to can peaches and pears at his grandma's house every Labor Day, she always has a fresh supply of nectarines on the breakfast table. We ignore the fact that it's the breakfast table and eat them throughout the day. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:04 AM

    Oh how I miss California fruit... And it's summer there. What I would do for a white peach...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!

    Looks amazing!

    What else did you make???

    Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm -- you guys are always dining well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Yes, they are always dining well and lucky me, I got to dine with them on this occassion. The next morning I got up early to get my own flat of nectarines! SOOOOOOOO good!
    Mahi

    ReplyDelete