Monday, August 11, 2008

Eat, Pray, Love and Being Anal.....


Ok, so I can't help it. I love the book! But really, they misprinted the Italian verb mangiare several times! I know that it shouldn't bother me, but it kind of does. Actually, I am pathetic because I KNOW that it is spelled wrong but because I saw it spelled wrong so many times in this published (bestseller) book, I started to doubt my own knowledge. So I looked it up and I am definitely right. So there. Anyway, I will write a full review as soon as I finish.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I noticed that one too. If I'd had a pencil with me,* you'd have found those errors circled. (Though, really, as recent popular books go, this one was surprisingly light on them.)

    *I try to relax a bit on my for-fun books; I'll notice the typos but won't circle them. Especially, you know, when I'm on the beach on vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are meant to be a teacher! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVED this book. And I'm sorry to say I didn't notice the errors. Though that may have something to do with the fact that I've never studied Italian and have never actually been to Italy, either. ;o) But good catch!

    Enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:11 AM

    If it was in English, Becky definitely would have noticed and been bothered! Tee Hee! I just happen to know this... Mahi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:11 AM

    If it was in English, Becky definitely would have noticed and been bothered! Tee Hee! I just happen to know this... Mahi

    ReplyDelete