Monday, August 11, 2008

Photo Shoot

My friend Crystal is a budding photographer and is always looking for volunteer models. I am sometimes a ham and like to see myself how other people see me (why do you think I picked this blog name?) so I volunteered! Today we went and had a great time shooting pictures. The photos turned out great!! She has a lot of talent. This is my favorite picture.


It is low quality because I copied it off of myspace. I will update them with better quality shots when I get the originals. Here is Jason's favorite picture:

I guess we have pretty different taste! :]

2 comments:

  1. These are both great! :) Wow, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:13 AM

    They are both AMAZING pictures and YOU ARE GORGEOUS in both of them! I would like both of them in 8 1/2 X 11 please for my big picture frame. ASAP because it is in bad shape... Mahi (early Christmas- okay?)

    ReplyDelete