Sunday, August 31, 2008

Frisbee Golf


I came up with a good idea.  Jason and I have pretty different hobbies with a couple overlaps.  Most of the overlaps aren't really things you can do down here in Socal.  So, I thought we could each pick one interest to do together.  We each had one veto.  My choice was German.  Jason's choice was frisbee golf.  I had played it once but didn't have any natural talent in it and therefore hated it.  

This evening we decided to go frisbee golfing with Jesse and Louisa at a nearby park.  We bought me a new red and white frisbee and set out.  I lost by a lot the first game but then we played teams.  Jason and I won by one point because I got a HOLE IN ONE!  It was pretty cool even if it was an anomaly.   





5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:18 AM

    Sounds like fun and what pretty sunset shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:25 PM

    Looks like you guys had team colors :) How cute! I hope you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, match-y! Cute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it that you are matching!

    Great sunset!

    Frisbee golf is great. Who cares if you're good or not?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tim likes frisbee golf. I've never been ANY good at it. Since you got a hole-in-one, you are now MUCH better than be. :) Nice sunset.

    ReplyDelete