Thursday, August 21, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame.....

First and foremost, I would like to say happy birthday to my big brother Michael!  Happy 40th!!  Just kidding, happy 27th!  :]


Tonight, CPC (the college I work at) went to an Angels game. It was pretty fun. It was hat night so everyone got hats! We cheered hard for the Angels even though I only vaguely realized there was a team by that name before arriving at the stadium. :] Louisa and I went because Jason couldn't use his ticket. He recently started his OB rotation and had to get up at 4am.

I brought some snacks and got heavily made fun of. I brought edamame beans, fruit leather, and trail mix. I swear I would have brought something more baseball game-ish if it was readily available at my house! Louisa and I made up for their taunts by getting ourselves a giant nachos each. The game was fun but the traffic coming home was insane. Too bad the Angels lost. But I will be honest..... I don't care that much...... ;]

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:40 AM

    Now THAT is a great picture!
    Mahi

    ReplyDelete