Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A Perfect Martyr

I had to cut Mosey's toenails tonight.  I was getting scratched every time he jumped on my lap for a snuggle.  It used to be that he would go berserk when it was time for this hygienic tradition.  Lately he has been a lot better but I have still had to hold him tightly.  This time though, he rolled out of my arms onto his back on the floor where he laid quietly and resignedly while I did all of his toenails.  He was just like a little child who won't look at the needle when it is time for a shot.  

3 comments:

  1. Raina HATES this procedure. She fidgets and squirms and tries to pull away in any way she can. It doesn't help when I'm already scared I'll cut too much and make her bleed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter hates getting his nails clipped too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:17 AM

    Can you please come over and do Pierre's nails, PLEASE! Mahi

    ReplyDelete